Backed with well-experienced team members, we are actively indulged in presenting a world-class Industrial Flatbed Trailer. This type of heavy duty trailer is commonly utilized for freight, which cannot be fitted in a standard sized trailer. Best suitable for electrical transformers, heavy duty machinery and equipment, etc., such trailer is designed and made from top-grade materials and progressive technologies, and then connected to truck head using tracker pin. Besides, Industrial Flatbed Trailer is available in different models, sizes finishes, and specifications.
40 ft. Flatbed Tridem axle Semi Trailer
All Type of Flatbed Trailer
Customize Flatbed Trailer
- Certificate: Icat Approved & IOS 9001-2001
Chassis is constructed using 2 nos. fabricated beam of appropriate size, running along full length of the Trailer with cross members of folded sections. 4 mm thick MS chequered platform.
12 nos Twist Locks (2 nos 20Ft container / 1 nos 20Ft container Application / 1 nos 40Ft container Application).
- King Pin: 2" de-mountable kingpin as per IS 6763 part-I.
- Axle Assembly: 3 Nos. 13T & 16T [As Customer Required] capacity heavy duty axles According to CMV Act & AIS 113
Heavy duty tridem multi-leaf spring suspension.
- Landing legs: Two speed telescopic kind landing leg
10.00 x 20 - 16 PR - 12 nos
11.00 x 20 - 16 PR - 12 nos
- Wheel rim: 7.5 x 20 - 12 nos
- Brake system: Webco ABS 4S3M Type brake system [As Customer Required]. 2-line pneumatic brake system with air tank, relay emergency valve and brake chambers.
- Electrical: 24 V DC electrical comprise Tail lamp, Brake lamp and direction indicator fitted on rear end of trailer. 7 pole connector wiring.
- Shot Blasting & Painting: Trailer shall be shot blasted and painted with twin coats of primer and finish enamel paint. Colour can be as per customer choice.
- Accessories: Toolbox, Spare wheel carrier, and SUPD, RUPD as per CMVR requirements
- Warranty: 1 year from the date of invoice under normal operating conditions excluding leaf springs & tyres and other proprietary items. Warranty of bought out parts will be as per supplier's terms & conditions.