Industrial Semi Skeletal Trailer that we present to the innumerable worthy patrons is most commonly utilized in roads, ports, routes, ships, bridges, transfer stations, tunnels, and supporting multimodal transport logistics systems. Ideal for long and medium distance transportation, it is mainly designed to transport containers. Fuel efficient, excellent performance, heavy duty, rust proof and durable, the proposed Industrial Semi Skeletal Trailer can be availed by clients in different models, and specifications at industry leading prices.
- Model: 40 ft. Skeletal Tridem axle Semi-Trailer.
- Certificate: Icat Approved & IOS 9001-2001
Chassis is constructed using 2 nos. fabricated beam of appropriate size, running along full length of the Trailer with cross members of folded sections.
12 nos Twist Locks (2 nos 20Ft container / 1 nos 20Ft container Application / 1 nos 40Ft container Application).
- King Pin: 2" de-mountable kingpin as per IS 6763 part-I.
- Axle Assembly: 3 Nos. 13T & 16T [As Customer Required] capacity heavy duty axles According to CMV Act & AIS 113
Heavy duty tridem multi-leaf spring suspension.
- Landing legs: Two speed telescopic type landing leg
10.00 x 20 - 16 PR - 12 nos
11.00 x 20 - 16 PR - 12 nos
- Wheel rim: 7.5 x 20 - 12 nos
- Brake system:
Webco ABS 4S3M Type brake system [As Customer Required].
2-line pneumatic brake system with air tank, relay emergency valve and brake chambers.
- Electrical: 24 V DC electrical include Tail lamp, Brake lamp and direction indicator fitted on rear end of trailer. 7 pole connector wiring.
- Tipping Kit: 5 Stage Tipping Kit [Hyva & Wipro] [As Customer Required]
- Shot Blasting & Painting: Trailer shall be shot blasted and painted with twin coats of primer and finish enamel paint. Colour can be as per customer choice.
- Accessories: Toolbox, Spare wheel carrier, and SUPD, RUPD as per CMVR requirements
- Warranty: 12 months from the date of invoice under normal operating conditions excluding leaf springs & tyres and other proprietary items. Warranty of bought out parts will be as per supplier's terms & conditions.